skip to main content
Events & Tickets
Know Before You Go
UVA Athletics Tickets
Plan Your Visit
Arena FAQS & Policies
Directions & Parking
Host Your Event
Hosting Your Event
Book Your Event
Past Event Gallery
Keeping Up With The Joneses
Skip Navigation Links
Dan + Shay
Dan + Shay
Mar 01, 2024
Dan + Shay
March 1, 2024
As of March 21, 2022 the COVID mask mandate as well as proof of vaccination or negative test result protocols have been lifted for all events at John Paul Jones Arena.
We continue to remind members of our community to treat each other with courtesy and respect as we all make our own decisions about when to wear a mask and when to go without one.
In the best interest of fans and staff, the Event Organizer will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, unless prohibited by law, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for suite availability. In addition, learn more about premium seating by
• Aerosol Cans
• Noisemakers or other distracting devices
• Balls, Balloons, Frisbees, Sticks and similar items
• Audio or Video Recording Devices
• Outside Food and Beverage
• Containers, specifically including glass or plastic bottles, cans, coolers or flasks
• Laser Pens/Pointers
• Illegal Substances
• Animals, except trained service animals
• Signs, Flags and Banners of any kind
Clear Bag Policy
• Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12" x 6" x 12" or clear one-gallon plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar) are also permitted.
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand and no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (with or without a handle or strap) can be taken into the stadium or arena and will be subject to search.
• An exception will be made for items necessary for medical reasons after proper inspections at a gate designated for this purpose.
• Items needed for small children must be in a clear bag that meet the stated dimensions
Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events.
When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout - your mobile phone is your ticket.
NOTE: For mobile entry tickets, you will only be able to access your tickets on your phone. They will not be available to print from your online account, nor can they be emailed to you.
Mobile Entry Is Easy
Upon arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You’ll show your ticket to the ticket scanner, your barcode is scanned – and you’re in!
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
Please note: Mobile Entry is not available for all events. Please refer to your ticket order in your account.
Do Not Sell or Share My Info
Hours & Directions