Greta Van fleet
Date: Sept 30, 2022 Parking Opens:
GA UPDATE: (GA is for floor ticket holders ONLY)
Due to the weather forecast, the GA line at 4:30PM will now be in the JPJ Garage, entrance on the 2nd level. Please check signage or speak to a staff member and they can direct you to the location.
GENERAL ADMISSION POLICY
John Paul Jones Arena will be utilizing a numbered wristband system for General Admission (GA) ticket purchasers who would like to line up early for the Greta Van Fleet concert on September 30. Wristbands will become available at 9:00 AM on Friday, September 30. Each wristband will be numbered in the order in which it was given out.
Wristband distribution will be available from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM at the large tent at the front of the building adjacent to the West Parking Lot. At 3:00 PM, the area will be cleared, and access will be restricted. There will be TEMPORARY parking in West Lot for pre-wristbanding. Patrons are asked to vacate as soon as they receive their wristbands and return for lineup at 4:30PM
The GA entry queue line up will begin at 4:30 PM at the JPJ Garage 2nd level entrance of John Paul Jones Arena at which point fans may line up in the order of their numbered wristbands (starting with 1, 2, 3, and so on). Public doors will open at approximately 6:00 PM. Please follow the signage for all line ups. Public parking will open at 4:00 PM.
- Your wristband is your place in line and your admission to the floor. DO NOT MISPLACE
- Camping is not permitted on the John Paul Jones Arena campus or parking lots. OVERNIGHT LINES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
- Only one wristband may be issued per ticket holder, per ticket – must be present to receive a wristband, cannot collect multiple for others not present.
- Original wristbands must remain intact and untampered in order to assure the numbered place in line.
- Fans must exit the building after receiving their wristband if done in the early designated pick up time.
- Fans who arrive after 4:30 PM and who have not received a wristband may line up behind the early queue on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All fans with GA tickets must enter via the designated GA entrance to receive GA Pit required wristbands and to gain access to GA pit on arena floor, even if public doors have opened.
- No reusable bottles are allowed inside, but snacks and water are encouraged while in line.